Do you have your classic 50+ foot sailing yacht ready?
Planning to join classic regattas like Voiles d’Antibes, the Antigua Classic Yacht Regatta, or the Bucket Regattas? You have thought your crew, arranged your berth, got your shirts but did you make the arrangements for the full blown media coverage like the Superyachts?
Just don’t go without your Mediaman!
Get the same show-off as a Wally of over 100 feet or a custom built Perini with the whole shebang! Have a look at the Superyacht Cup of Antigua, Palma or Cowes. Check the exposure of The Louis Vuitton Trophy, or the Nespresso Cup, held every year – for Wally’s only – in Portofino, Italy. Think about all the other races your are about to win, the Perini Navi Cup, the Maxi Rolex World Cup, think Volvo Ocean Race!
Make up your mind what kind of coverage you would like to see and call me
I am offering you the full blown media coverage:
- Experienced photographer (races, regatta’s and coastal explorations)
- Publisher, editor, designer covering offline media, online media and the social media networks (Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, etc.)
- Measurement specialist providing state of the art sailing statistics integrated with Google Earth
- Covering the major historical background, local folklore, myths and “petite histoire” of the area as historian
- Experienced sailor with over thousands of nautical Miles across the world
- Providing some delicious dishes di mare as self-certified caterer for the more relaxed tours
- Strong background in business for the more commercial endeavours (see also my profile at LinkedIn)
And the best part is… I am doing it for totally nada, nothing, gratuit, free of charge, no chin chin*
Besides that, you will get a very pleasant guy to have abouard, providing you with the best stories, background and go-to information about sailing the:
- Adriatic Sea, North to Venice via Murter, Kornati Archipel, Pula, Trieste, Venice and back or South to Dubrovnik via Korcula and the Elephati Islands
- Black Sea from Istanbul thorugh the Bosporus (like Jason and the Argonauts) to the harbour of the Black Sea Fleet in Sevastopol (Crimea,Ukraine) and back, ca. 650 nM.
- Caribean, the Windward Islands From Surinam to Martinique, via Tobago, Mopion Island, Bequia, St. Vincent, St. Lucia or the Leeward Islands in 2004, from Guadeloupe to St Maarten, via Dominica, Montserrat, the Kingdom of Redunda, Antiqua and St. Barths, ca. 650 nM
- Lycean Coast of Turkey, the Cyclades from Greece to Turkey, via Santorini, Astypalea and Rhodos.
For any questions, contact me!